my son will never...

A funny (I promise) insight into the world of being a wife, mom and teacher. Every day when I leave my job as a high school teacher, I think of all of the things my own precious son will never do when he is a teenager. I've decided to write it all down, just to make sure...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Foreignizzle Policizzle


Every time I walk past this thing in the hallway I crack up. This is an actual poster at my school that some students created for a class assignment. Clever. Sing it with me! "I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way..."

You're welcome. Now you will have that damn song in your head all day. That makes two of us. But seriously, perhaps our members of Congress could use a little assignment on Foreignizzle Policizzle to help them figure out what the hell they're doing half the time.

My son will never underestimate the power of ebonics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home